SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNERS
Planner is 7 x 10, 3-hole punched, dated August 12, 2013 to July 12, 2014, with 128 full-color pages with free resource pages.
The Special Needs Student Planner been designed to meet the needs of this student population. This planner is an especially helpful tool for the ADHD student. Core subjects are pre-printed making it easier for students and there is a section for daily entries for parent and teacher comments. Each week offers SAT Vocabulary Words and Sentences, Character Building Words, Did You Know Facts, Inspirational Quotes, Study Tips and Health Tips.
Free Resource Pages include:
- Grammar and Essay Writing
- Math Measurements, Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry
- Science Measurements and Periodic Table
- Anti-Bullying Awareness
- Note Taking, Studying & Test Taking Methods
- Health and Nutrition Guidelines